Here's Your Sign To Make The Viral Jelly Drink (Halal Style)
Have you seen the viral jelly drink that's taken TikTok by storm? Well you'll be pleased to know there is now a halal version that your kids are going to absolutely love. Follow the recipe instructions below and let us know how it turned out for you!
- 1 pack of Halal Haribo Cola Bottles
- 200ml boiling water
- 50ml Rooh Afza rose syrup
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- In a glass, empty the contents of one small pack of Halal Haribo Cola Bottles
- Add boiling water and stir until the cola bottles are completely dissolved
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight until the liquid has set to a jelly
- In a separate jug, mix Rooh Afza with 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- Remove the jelly glass from the fridge and carefully pour the rose syrup milk on top
- Prod holes with a straw (the fun part!) and enjoy
Watch the TikTok video
@crescent.dreams the viral jelly drink (halal style) 💫 perfect for iftar! #ramadan #muslimtiktok #halaldrink ♬ original sound - crescentdreams🌙
- You can use Halal jelly powder if you prefer, in any flavour you like, such as strawberry, mango, or grape.
- You can also experiment with adding fresh fruit to your jelly, such as fresh berries, lime or chopped mango.
- Make sure to always check for halal certification on jelly, which can be known to contain gelatine if not!
In This Article